Sam Maloof

I don't know if you have seen it, but woodworkingchannel.com has a 13 part series with Sam Maloof. I haven't got through the whole set yet, but it far better than anything else I have seen on the idiot tube. In each episode he talks about his view of woodworking, favorite glues, etc. while he builds one of his chairs.

I have no relation with the website, but it looks like an improvement over the endless repeats of the router workshop that used to be there.

Reply to
Glen

Thanks for the good lead. Dick

Reply to
Dick Keats

Wow! Thanks for the link.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Great find Glen, I had almost forgotten about the site. The Sam Maloof series is a pleasant bonus. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Reply to
Leon