Sam Maloof

I don't know if you have seen it, but woodworkingchannel.com has a 13 part series with Sam Maloof. I haven't got through the whole set yet, but it far better than anything else I have seen on the idiot tube. In each episode he talks about his view of woodworking, favorite glues, etc. while he builds one of his chairs.
I have no relation with the website, but it looks like an improvement over the endless repeats of the router workshop that used to be there.
Thanks for the good lead. Dick

Wow! Thanks for the link.
Thanks very much.Love the guys work and to hear him talk about is priceless

Great find Glen, I had almost forgotten about the site. The Sam Maloof series is a pleasant bonus. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.