Sam Maloof

Page 2 of 2
I thought they were doing what came "naturally"!
dave
Bob & Marilyn Hill wrote:

Madonna would kiss the Anti-Christ if it gave her publicity!
dave
B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:

I thought she WAS the Anti-Christ ;-O
--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD
B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

No, I don't like either one of them. I listen to everything from Dave Matthews to Lee Rittenour to B.B. King to Linkin Park to Korn to The Allman Bros to Iron Maiden to Kiss to classical, even a little opera. But there's no Faith Hill, Britney Spears, or Madonna in the ol' collection.

I think Sam got mine as well. We have a Maloof chair here in the Yale Art Gallery. Photos don't do stuff on that level any justice.
Barry
Bay Area Dave wrote:

I'm not Barry, but I like Faith Hill and was never a Modonna fan. I don't know about a finite amount of talent, but if you were to compare Madonna's bank account to Faith Hill's, Faith would appear to be needing welfare. Say want you want about the "Material Girl", but she is a brilliant business woman. Hank
I liked Madonna's early music, but her last several albums left me yawning. OTOH, I love the last 2 Faith Hill CD's. I also picked up her "When the Lights Go Down" DVD. Awesome.
Yes, Madonna does know how to turn a buck. I don't think we'll see Faith cashing in a food stamps at the supermarket
Britney? I don't know one song she sings. But I sit up and pay attention when that gorgeous body of hers is on display on the boob tube!
dave
Henry St.Pierre wrote:

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:39:41 -0400, "Henry St.Pierre"

I'll give here that. She has a remarkable ability to continually reinvent her image.
Barry
Imagine she's got enough pollsters and publicists on her payroll to remake almost anything.
in message wrote: Say want you want about the "Material Girl", but she is a

Damn If I knew Malloof was into all this stuff <G> What a hell of thread Guys. ROTFLMAO of this one

Robin doesn't dress like Britney nor is she an air head! George is "indisposed" by now. :)
dave
Leon wrote:

Leon wrote:

Hell I don't want to see George Washington, but I sure as hell would love to speak with him. I sure as hell don't want to speak with Britney Spears - well maybe after. Hank