Sam Maloof

Sam Maloof will be at the Rockler Ontarion Mills in Southern California this Saturday signing his new book and talking with the general public.

For more info and directions:

thought you might want to know. Rich

Reply to
Rich

Let me know when Robin Hartl is in town again. She is a sweetheart! I met her and Dean Johnson about 10 years ago. Nice people.

dave

Rich wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

On 02 Oct 2003, Bay Area Dave spake unto rec.woodworking:

Sting is on tour in NYC right now.

Reply to
Scott Cramer

Awww Dave, wanting to see Robin Hartl over Sam Maloof is like preferring to see Britney Spears over George Washington.

Reply to
Leon

:-) George Washington vs Britany Spears, what a hoot

Le> Awww Dave, wanting to see Robin Hartl over Sam Maloof is like preferring to

Reply to
BRuce

George in three rounds...

Mike

Reply to
Michael Daly

Madonna would never kiss someone with wooden teeth.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Robin doesn't dress like Britney nor is she an air head! George is "indisposed" by now. :)

dave

Le> Awww Dave, wanting to see Robin Hartl over Sam Maloof is like preferring to

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

On 02 Oct 2003, B a r r y B u r k e J r . spake unto rec.woodworking:

I don't know... Britney isn't exactly 100% natural, either.

Reply to
Scott Cramer

Madonna would kiss the Anti-Christ if it gave her publicity!

dave

B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Barry,

Have you noticed that as Faith Hill's music has gotten better, Madonna's has tanked? Is there a finite amount of talent to spread around? That would explain Sam being a hell of a craftsman and me being a hack.

dave

B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I don't think she's "enhanced". She always looked pretty built, and as she grew up on camera, I would think "upgrades" would have been obvious. She does have one ugly face, though. Her eyes are too far apart.

Now, Alyssa Milano... There's some classic bodywork.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

No, I don't like either one of them. I listen to everything from Dave Matthews to Lee Rittenour to B.B. King to Linkin Park to Korn to The Allman Bros to Iron Maiden to Kiss to classical, even a little opera. But there's no Faith Hill, Britney Spears, or Madonna in the ol' collection.

I think Sam got mine as well. We have a Maloof chair here in the Yale Art Gallery. Photos don't do stuff on that level any justice.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

She was only 17 at the time. I recall it being a big deal because she was underage, etc. Her mother knew what was needed for the big $ to roll in. She is also in a new magazine spread coming out that will be a bit revealing from what I saw on the Today show this morning. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski
100% natural ...not any more. Ask the timberlake Kid!
Reply to
Bob & Marilyn Hill

I thought they were doing what came "naturally"!

dave

Bob & Marilyn Hill wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

B has for sure been to the body shop... It was a big deal on one of the late night shows... The before and after was quite obvious.

Now Alyssa absolutely does get the nod over Britney... Shoot, lets throw Ashley Judd in there too.. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:45:53 GMT, B a r r y B u r k e J r . pixelated:

Would you guys STOP that. I have trouble seeing the screen with all the blood drained out of my head. (I just loooove those two gals.)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hell I don't want to see George Washington, but I sure as hell would love to speak with him. I sure as hell don't want to speak with Britney Spears - well maybe after. Hank

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre

I'm not Barry, but I like Faith Hill and was never a Modonna fan. I don't know about a finite amount of talent, but if you were to compare Madonna's bank account to Faith Hill's, Faith would appear to be needing welfare. Say want you want about the "Material Girl", but she is a brilliant business woman. Hank

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre