Sam Maloof

Page 1 of 2
Sam Maloof will be at the Rockler Ontarion Mills in Southern California this Saturday signing his new book and talking with the general public.
For more info and directions: http://www.rockler.com/retail/ontario.cfm
Just thought you might want to know. Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.
Rich wrote:

On 02 Oct 2003, Bay Area Dave spake unto rec.woodworking:

Sting is on tour in NYC right now.
Awww Dave, wanting to see Robin Hartl over Sam Maloof is like preferring to see Britney Spears over George Washington.

:-) George Washington vs Britany Spears, what a hoot
Leon wrote:

On 2-Oct-2003, BRuce <BRuce> wrote:

George in three rounds...
Mike
On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 18:15:33 GMT, "Michael Daly"

Madonna would never kiss someone with wooden teeth.
Barry
On 02 Oct 2003, B a r r y B u r k e J r . spake unto rec.woodworking:

I don't know... Britney isn't exactly 100% natural, either.
On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:01:37 GMT, Scott Cramer

I don't think she's "enhanced". She always looked pretty built, and as she grew up on camera, I would think "upgrades" would have been obvious. She does have one ugly face, though. Her eyes are too far apart. <G>
Now, Alyssa Milano... There's some classic bodywork. <G>
Barry
in message wrote:

She was only 17 at the time. I recall it being a big deal because she was underage, etc. Her mother knew what was needed for the big $ to roll in. She is also in a new magazine spread coming out that will be a bit revealing from what I saw on the Today show this morning. Ed
B has for sure been to the body shop... It was a big deal on one of the late night shows... The before and after was quite obvious.
Now Alyssa absolutely does get the nod over Britney... Shoot, lets throw Ashley Judd in there too.. ;~)
in message wrote:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:45:53 GMT, B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Would you guys STOP that. I have trouble seeing the screen with all the blood drained out of my head. (I just loooove those two gals.)
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:
snip

Sorry Larry, but i gotta toss one on the pile here. (oh to see them all in a pile, but i digress)
don't forget Catherine Zeta-Jones...she gets MY engine running in the red.
"Traves W. Coppock" <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> wrote in message

Ungh, hubba hubba
On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:46:04 -0500, Traves W. Coppock <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> pixelated:

I still haven't seen the Madonna kiss, damnitall.

Yes, she's a hottie, but I'm afraid she's too much like the woman she portrayed in one of her recent flicks, "America's Sweethearts".
Let's see, three others with whom I've always been enthralled: Diane Lane, Sandra Bullock, and the ever-tiny Holly Hunter.
Traves W. Coppock wrote:

Hank
Sigh. I just ain't been the same since Moms Mabley passed away...     whimper,     jo4hn
Traves W. Coppock wrote: [snip]

jo4hn wrote:

Come on, give Larry a break. He asked that we stop. ;-)
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
pixelated:

Sweet Loretta. Whatta woman!
100% natural ...not any more. Ask the timberlake Kid!