Salvaged countertop converted to TableSaw Cabinet

Hi, gang -
Scrounged a countetop from a Restaurant remodel & turned it into a cabinet for my benchtop Table Saw.
The countertop is laminate over particle, about 2" thick - the rest of the carcase is built out of 3/4" ply, biscuited & screwed, with a 2x4 framework for the base.
The drawers are also biscuited & screwed 3/4" ply, with laminate/particle faces. Face frame on both sides of the cabinet is Red Oak, and I hung peg board panels on both ends.
Given the construction, I can confirm that it is one HEAVY beast.
Pics posted in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Thanks for looking
-Kevin in Indy To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........
Would like to see but big files and ?? format..

"Patrick" <pfischerATATATATWavecable.com> wrote:

There you go with your format again - they are jpg's, dagnabbit - what the hell kind of photo file are you looking for?
-Kevin in Indy To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

Obviously, you're too dense to realize that they're yEnc encoded. Without debating the merits of using yEnc or not, there are a number of people here that use software that can't decode it. If someone is posting images for other to see, it makes sense to post those images in the most popular format available because you want people to see them. That's not yEnc. It's not as if ABPW is so inundated with files that conserving a limited amount of bandwidth or space is a necessary thing.

First and third came over mangled, middle one looked good, but a website reference would be better, IMHO!
--
Best regards
Han

Charley wrote:

They didn't appear to be Yenc encoded to me. It just looked like Kevin has his news reader set to send large files as multi-part messages.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Jerk To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........