Salice Hinges

Anyone have any BAD experiences with Salice cup style hinges for face frames (1.25" overlay if that matters)? A local supplier carries them for $1.25 per hinge as opposed to Rockler's price of $2.50 per hinge for a comparable Blum. I bought samples of both. The Blum is a tad "beefier" but when I close my eyes, they both move the door exactly the same. They both also have all the same adjustments. I could save about $75 if I go with the Salice hinges, but if the consensus is negative, I don't mind forking out the extra bucks.
tia
-m
They were one of the very first with that style hinge. I have used them quite a bit and never had a problem or a failure.
http://www.saliceamerica.com/filialeUSA.htm
This is a BIG company with a long history(50 years).
Mike Pio wrote:

The commercial cab shop where I rent space uses them almost exclusively because they are just less expensive than anybody else. These guys do quality work and wouldn't use them if there was any question as to quality.
The few times I've used them they never gave any problem at all.
BW

I have no experience with them but if you want to stick with Blum and get them at a good price, look here. http://wwhardware.com/ Rockler is absolutely one of the most expensive places to buy these type items.