sale of school CNC system

Reading the classifieds in a PA school publication I saw the following (summerized):
FOR SALE Paxton Patterson WR21 CNC. Approx 10 yrs old, good condition, complete with cabinet, router motor and vacuum. Parallel leads hook-up. "As Is" condition. BEST OFFER. Penn Manor Area School District. Contact Dave Kudlawiec at 724-254-4332 or email at Deadline is Oct. 31
I am not affiliated in any way, just thought someone might be interested. These things normally go fairly cheap. This is in Western Pennsylvania area.
Dave Hall