Sale! Buy bandsaw blades online from a certified Lenox welding center

We currently have two promotions at Gray Industrial.
Go to than click on "Online Store".
1. Now until November 2, save big at Gray Industrial! Get $5.00 off your order of $100 or more, and save an additional $10 for every $100 spent after $100. When checking out, enter FALL SALE in the comments section, and submit your order. We will than send you an email within 12 hours with your new total.
Check out our website for more information about what bandsaw blade is right for you!
2. Now until November 15, if you suggest a product and we include it on our online store, we will give you 5% off your next order.
Certain restrictions apply: -You must buy the new, suggested product. -Your order must be greater than $15.00
Also, did you know that you can receive free online or over the phone support about bandsaw blades or their machines? Please fill out the form here:
If you have any questions, please email me for more details.