Sagging Garage Door

Did you dismount the tire and put the duct tape on the inside?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Is that the way it is done? ;-)

Actually I think it would have worked IF Duct tape was not basically a sticky web. It seems like the makers of Duct Tape could make a rubberized tape that would be impervious to air, that could work as a tire or tube patch.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

I'll wait for Space Tape, TYVM. In the interim, I use green slime.

LJ, who recently read _Vorpal Blade_.

-- It is easier to fool people than it is to convince people that they have been fooled. --Mark Twain

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Sorry missed the chewing gum. I will read the instructions better next time.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

One two! One two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker snack!

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

I like John Ringo's newer version of it better than Lewis Carroll's.

is easier to fool people than it is to convince people that they have been fooled. --Mark Twain

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ah, Ringo... One of my faves.

Reply to