Safety to the extreme at Home Depot

Don't let reality hit you in the ass while you exit.

Reply to
George

I think it was reality that made him shut the door with reasonable quiet as he left.

It is simply too bad that a centrist Republican position today is not held in much esteem by the people who swung the party to the right, but they can be assured that, like a pendulum, the party will swing back to the center.

Reply to
Charlie Self

I think the economy is doing just fine.

Reply to
B a r r y

All these posts, and not a single one I coujld find that mentioned whether the saftey gizmo worked, pros, cons, neutrals, ease of use, etc.? Is THAT the way to discuss safety?

All that reading, and no information ;-(

Reply to
Pop

Here, too.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

You're new on Usenet?

Reply to
B a r r y

What has an I.Q. of 200?

The state legislature.

*COLLECTIVELY*
Reply to
Robert Bonomi

"You can make a thing damn near fool-proof, but you can't make it NEAR damn-fool proof."

"For every fool-proof invention, there exists a sufficiently determined fool capable of breaking it."

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Given the general caliber of the people working in HD, I find it pretty scary that they even have a RAS at all.

There is plenty of industrial equipment which requires that you operate two "start" buttons at the same time, each one hidden under a guard, and several feet away from each other. All this to make sure both hands are away from the business end of the machine when you turn it on.

Reply to
Roy Smith