Safety guard for old Craftsman drill press

I'm looking for an guard for the pulley/belt on an old Craftsman drill press. It's an old relic that we have at work and I'm going to get nailed for not having a guard. Model #: 115 6962, 1/2hp drill press. Any suggestions/leads? Thanks.
Dumb question, but have you tried Sears?
On 10 Sep 2003 07:57:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@qcsolutions.com (need safety guard) wrote:

Bend a piece of sheet metal and hinge it on one side latch on the other. May not look as pretty as the original, but it is a guard. Ed