Sad few days...

I know I don't contribute here often, but have got some valuable advice a few times, my beloved father-in-law passed away last Friday from heart related problems without getting into too much detail at the age of 77.
I had the honour of being a pallbearer for him at the funeral on Wednesday, he was a deeply religious man, and a retired university professor, but above all he became like a second father to me, very moving service with close to 400 in attendance.
May he RIP.
--
Froz...

My sincerest condolences to you and yours, Froz. Retain all the good memories and I hope he wasn't sick very long.
On 3/02/12 2:26 PM, Robatoy wrote:

He wasn't well last summer, then a triple bypass in August, he seemed to be recovering by Thanksgiving, and even at Christmas, then...it started getting much worse.
--
Froz...

My condolences as well, and I second Rob's suggestion of the memories. I'll be thinking of you ...
--
Best regards
Han
On 3/2/2012 3:10 PM, Han wrote:

your stories of his life, you should set down and start writing, There is no better way that to pass the traits you liked about him on to your children.
An amateur genealogist.
On 3/02/12 10:33 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Knowing his name and google provides a legacy of information, he published a lot of journal articles, I had the pleasure of doing some artistic tweaks to a few of some of the later PDF versions that got published.
His family traditions and stories, were hilarious when I first joined the family, but grew to love them. Nobody to pass them on to, my wife and I have no children by choice.
--
Froz...

FrozenNorth wrote:

Very sorry. I know what it is like to lose someone very close.
I hope you and your family is handling it well in The Lord.
--
Michael Joel

parksfamily2 ------ ---- --- gmail ----- ----- com
On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:50:35 -0500, FrozenNorth wrote:

Sorry for your loss, take care...
basilisk
Sorry for your loss.
On 3/2/2012 1:50 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

On 3/2/2012 12:50 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

Our condolences to your and yours. No finer tribute, when those who knew and loved him can gather as you indicate above.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 3/2/12 12:50 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

Very sorry for your loss. May the many good memories you surly have of him be a comfort to you and your family during this time or mourning.
--

-MIKE-

On 3/2/2012 12:50 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

Sounded like a great guy and had a full and rich life.
On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:50:35 -0500, FrozenNorth

My sincerest condolences. It's especially difficult when you lose someone you're close to.
FrozenNorth wrote:

With 400 friends attending, he must have been a great guy. I'm sure he made the world a better place.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On 3/03/12 8:01 AM, dadiOH wrote:

mother-in-law that night before driving home. The stack of condolence letters that came in the mail that day was scary, there were several from people she had no idea who they were, probably former students.
And yes, he was a great guy, he made my world better the day he gave me his daughter's hand in marriage.
--
Froz...

FrozenNorth wrote:

Please accept my condolences. It sounds like he touched a lot of lives (and I wasn't even counting those of the 400 people you mentioned).
Bill
On Saturday, March 3, 2012 5:50:35 AM UTC+11, FrozenNorth wrote:

Sincere condolences