sabre saw

What would be the best scrolling jigsaw for under 100. I keep seeing the Skil var speed with laser for around fifty with fairly good reviews, what do you all think?
Add pictures here
✖

Bosch 1587AVSK Top-Handle Jig Saw Kit $89.00 Amazon
My skill worm drive circular saw is great but a Skill 1/2 drill was a piece of crap and burned out after a very short time....I wouldn't trust any consumer grade Skill product.
The Bosch 1587(older model) or the 1590(newer model) hands down has the best reputation.....Rod
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 10, 11:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Bosch
I have the one with the handle but if I were to do it again I would seriously consider the barrel grip.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

How thick a piece of wood will the laser cut? ;>)
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I think it's to preheat the grain before you cut it..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 10, 11:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

look at newer quetion on Jigsaws FYI jigsaws and Sabre saw are the same thing
Add pictures here
✖
On 11 Jan, 04:38, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Who cares?
Get a Bosch barrel body (i.e. one made in the Scintilla factory), or maybe the good Makita. No doubt the Fein / Festool fans have their favourites too. Anything less than this just isn't playing in the same league though. A jigsaw is one hand power tool where buying one of the good ones just works far better than you'd believe, until you'd tried it. You don't have to pay Festool money, but you do have to get into the Bosch £130 region.
Add pictures here
✖