Ryobi SC164VS Scroll Saw

I know that Ryobi is a low end line and it's certainly not my usual first choice in tool brands, but I find myself in need of a scroll saw for a project. I don't anticipate making heavy use of it afterwards and the $87 price tag for the Ryobi SC164VS at The Borg is very tempting. Has anyone had any experiance with this tool that they'd care to share?
-Keith
I have the sc162vs that I bought NEW on ebay in 2003. Paid $60 plus shipping. Like it a lot. It does what I need it to do. BTW, the 162 is a 16" model. Hope this helps. Joe
P.S. Also have a Ryobi drill press. Like it a lot too.
Keith wrote:

I have six Ryobi tools, all purchased from Home Depot:
1) 9.6V cordless variable drill. I've had it since 1998, and it has served me very well. 2) 9" band saw. Possibly the best $97 I ever spent 3) 10" bench-top drill press. Another excellent tool for the money. 4) 3 x 36" belt-disk sander. Works well, but a little underpowered. 5) Oscillating Drum Sander - also an excellent tool for the money. I get a lot of use out of this sanding & shaping electric guitar bodies and necks. 6) Electric nylon cord weed cutter - good, solid, well-made tool - better than any other electric weed trimmer I've owned.
I also had a Ryobi scroll saw for about a year, but sold it when I got the band saw. It worked OK, but was not all that usefull for cutting guitar necks to shape--it's really not designed for thicker wood.
--Steve