Ryobi Router/Table Combo

I was at the Borg the other day and saw the Ryobi Router/Table Combo model #R161RTA. The price was listed at 99 bucks.
Anyone had any experience with it?
I have one and it works fairly well. You do get what you pay for though. The only thing that I don't like so far is the router will not raise real high, so I have had to install the bit sticking out a bit farther out of the chuck than I like.