Ryobi BTS10 Accecssories

Just acquired a Ryobi BTS10 Bench Saw and am pleased with what I got for my dollar. In looking about for accecsories such as table extenders etc. I find little, even at Ryobi's site. I think I read that some of the Sears Bench saws were at one time or still are, built by Ryobi. Regardless, can anyone point me to a Canadian source for add ons to this saw such as table extenders or the possibility of dado attachments?

Reply to
Dennis Lougheed