Ryobi AP10 hood

I have been looking for a dust collector hood to fit my Ryobi AP10. Have had no luck searching on the web. Does anybody know of a source?
Thanks, Len
lopez asks:

You're probably going to have to check with someone locally who bends sheet metal. The AP10 was one of the first, if not THE first, portable planer to come out. Offhand, I can't think of a single one that had a dust hood back 15 or more years ago. I ran through a lot of dust masks with mine.
Charlie Self "Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin
Try this URL:
http://www.ryobitools.com/service/customer/faq.asp?sectionid=2&pageid9#2
I've been using my AP10 with a ryboi supplied dust hood for about 15 years. Great little planer. Dusthood wasn't the best though. Narrows down to an opening meant for a small shop vac fitting. I've got mine plumbed into by dust collection system and fitted a wooden "donut" into a piece of 4" flexible hose that would go around the dusthood opening. Works pretty well but find that it will occasionally clog up if I'm planing maple (something about the chip size from maple seems to do it).
Gary

I've tried two differnt hoods on my Ryobi AP10. Was commercialy available in the after market thad didn't work well compared to one that I built out of a couple pieces of scrap with the direction of a plan in Wood Magazine. You may be able to find this plan on line. Good luck

It's in the June '91 issue. Don't think I have a copy anymore!

I bought mine from Billious toll free at 1-877-245-5468 (if you are west of the Mississippi). You can also try Dixie Sales toll free at 1-877-794-7225 (East of Mississippi).