Ryobi 14.4 battery bit the dust

So, what is the best approach? Break it open and fix it with new cells or just buy a replacement?
Any suggestions on where the best prices for replacement are?
So far, HD is the cheapest I could find at about $24 for one replacement. Hanen't looked at the amperage though.

Last time I checked (at least 4 months ago) at HD they were $49 and not in stock. They do not list them on their web page either, only 12V or 18V. That is a good price. You can get the batteries rebuilt by Primecell and they will have a higher rating, for $38+ shipping. http://www.primecell.com/pctools.htm
I replaced my Ryobi with a Panasonic 15.6V drill. At $24, I may pick up a battery so I have a second drill.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

See if there's a BatteryPlus outlet near you. They'll give you a quote on a rebuild.