Ryboi WDS-1600

Does anyone have any experience with the about sander. It's like the 16-32 inch Performax. Thank you.
--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold
learn to use Google - I found this online comparison in .35 seconds. http://www.woodworkingtools.com/Editorials/performax_ryobi.html

No wrote:

I asked this group for their opinions!!!!! I DO KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGGLE.
Richard,
Richard L. Rombold WIZARD WOODWORKING 489 N. 32nd. St. Springfield, Or .97478
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/view?username=thewizz
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Perhaps his opinion was one of the ones ON "Googgle" and he didn't feel like retyping it. And too, it might have been helpful to SAY that you already checked there.
Instead of, you know, biting his head off from the safety and anonymity of behind your keyboard.
--
You can't trade cash for skill. Sadly, I have neither.