Rustins

Can anyone supply me with a web link for a mail order supplier of Rustins Plastic Coating in the UK in the large litre size. Thanks in advance
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
I use Rydenor Products for Finishing Items
http://www.rydenor.co.uk
Regards Richard http://www.laymar-crafts.co.uk
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:07:23 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Stapley"

Good prices !
Have you tried the Morseal two-pack floor finish ? It's a lot cheaper than Rustin's.
On 22 Jan 2004 02:40:41 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (ron priest) wrote:

1l is the small size, 4l is the large size
Here's the floor finish. http://www.axminster.co.uk/default.asp?part=PLF1L They also do a bar top finish that's more resistant to heat.
You can probably find it locally, from anywhere that deals with Rustins. Most of my local shops have it.