Rustic Mills in Idaho

I just purchased a 12/4 slab of walnut to make a dinning room table from Rustic Mills using the internet. The pictures that were sent to me with dimensions superimposed on them did not come close to matching what I actually got. When contacted by phone they were rude and obnoxious and refused to even consider making any adjustment. Of course they insisted on money up front before shipping.
Has anyone out there had dealings with these people? If so, is my experience unique?

Paul,
I live in Idaho 25 miles west of Boise. I'm not sure where these people are exactly, but I had never heard of them. If you have pictures with dimensions that they promised to send to you, take pics of the slab (with dimensions) that you received. Send an email to them with both pics and a request for getting it straightened out. Note to them that they have three days to respond or you will contact the attorney general's office with a fraud complaint. Also see if you can find their net provider and register a complaint there as well.
There is no excuse for this sort of behavior.

You might also mention that your problem has already been posted on a popular internet news group.
Well......I think we are popular!
RonB