Russ Ramirez site?

hasn't worked for me for more than a week. Is there a new URL?

Reply to
nospambob

Works fine right now (8/20/04 15:00)

You probably got ISP problems...

snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Works for me as you posted it. Sure you don't have a virus, etc. etc.? Any trouble with other sites? Your IE could be hijacked, or it could just be excessive traffic at the times you attempted.

Reply to
Gary DeWitt

Works fine for me also wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com... |

hasn't worked for me for more than a | week. Is there a new URL? |

Reply to
Hisself

Your link works perfectly.

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

Reply to
nospambob

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:53:54 GMT, "Hisself" calmly ranted:

Works here today, and always has before (for many orders.)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You may have a corrupted page saved in your cache and the browser is trying to load the corrupted page. Try clearing you browser's disk cache.

Reply to
Nova