Russ Ramirez site?

www.woodfinishingsupplies.com hasn't worked for me for more than a week. Is there a new URL?
Works fine right now (8/20/04 15:00)
You probably got ISP problems...
snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

Works for me as you posted it. Sure you don't have a virus, etc. etc.? Any trouble with other sites? Your IE could be hijacked, or it could just be excessive traffic at the times you attempted.
Works fine for me also
| www.woodfinishingsupplies.com hasn't worked for me for more than a | week. Is there a new URL? |
ranted:

Works here today, and always has before (for many orders.)
--
Strong like ox, smart like tractor.

snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

You may have a corrupted page saved in your cache and the browser is trying to load the corrupted page. Try clearing you browser's disk cache.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA