RUNNERDUCK

http://www.runnerduck.com/toy_truck.htm
I figured you guys might need a duck plan. Just ran across this one. Work slow, I might not post another plan for awhile.
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

Like anybody gives a fuck.

Apparently you do, enough to rouse out of your fog and demonstrate your intelligence again.
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
-- Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com <<<<<<------ Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 03:19:57 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Uh, yeah.
Unfortunately, it's a truck plan.