RUN!!! It's another SWMBO gloat!

Well, it's the day after Christmas and SWMBO and I just got back from Woodcraft with my Christmas present! A Delta 26-208 bandsaw and a mobile base and some blades.
Mike is a happy man! I've got the base together...can't go any further until tomorrow...need to mill up some lumber for making the base and that's all in my dad's basement and I"m pretty sure that my mother is NOT going to be amused about the idea of me milling up lumber at 9:00pm. No sense of humor, ya know what I mean???
So I should be able to get it done tomorrow.
So let's see...the grand total for me in the last two years is two lathes, a planer, a jointer, a big honkin' dust collector, two trips to the east coast to get lumber at a price that made it worth the 1600 mile round trip and several smaller things like routers and the like!
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep her...and yes, she does have a sister but no, I don't think she have the same effect at all!
Happy Holidays!!!
Mike
Your Lucky!

that's