rubberized grinding wheels

I need to replace an old grinding wheel. Anyone know where I can get a 5 to 6 inch diameter, 1/2 to 3/4 inch wheel at a reasonable price. TIA, F
If by rubberized you mean abravive impregnated rubber do google search for Cratex wheels. Jewelry supllies outfits should carry them though probably not in 3/4 inch widths - but maybe.
charlie b
If you will use it for sharpening, I could not be happier than with a friable white/ruby red/ blue alumium oxide stone. If I am going to be seriuosly grinding down a bunch of metal, I would get a regular silicon oxide (regular $5-$7 dollar one). The white friable blew me away when I sharpened all my lathe tools and didn't "blue" the first one. Cost more but it works. That's what I want- a GOOD tool.
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:40:56 GMT, "Fireant"