Rubber wood?

I saw some tables in Target made of something called rubber wood. Can anyone tell me about rubber wood? Is it local? Hard or soft? full of sap? TIA Chuck B.
http://www.rubberwoods.com/about%20rubber%20wood.htm
http://www.rubberboard.org.in/RubberWood.asp
http://www.sunrisephoenix.com/rubberwo.html
Just DAGS on rubber wood and you'll get a couple thousand more hits.......
Bob S.

Also known as "Parawood"; use that keywood for a DAGS also.
It's the wood from the rubber trees AFTER they no longer effectively produce the "latex" required for making rubber! We have a table made from it-harder than pine, not as hard as oak--probably similar to the hardness of maple!
-- In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!
Bob wrote:

Thanks for the info!