Rubber wood?

I saw some tables in Target made of something called rubber wood. Can anyone tell me about rubber wood? Is it local? Hard or soft? full of sap? TIA Chuck B.

Reply to
Chuck B.

DAGS on rubber wood and you'll get a couple thousand more hits.......

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

Also known as "Parawood"; use that keywood for a DAGS also.

Reply to
Ladd Morse

It's the wood from the rubber trees AFTER they no longer effectively produce the "latex" required for making rubber! We have a table made from it-harder than pine, not as hard as oak--probably similar to the hardness of maple!

-- In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!

Reply to
Bob

Thanks for the info!

Reply to