Rubber Sleeves for Belt Sander

My 1940's craftsman 6x48 stationary belt sander has rubber sleeves on each drum. The drums are about 2 7/8 in diameter and 6 inches long. Anyone know where I can purchase replacement sleeves, which are like a piece of tire innertube, and about 1/16 thich ? Thanks, Jim.
JimL wrote:

www3.sears.com (yes, include the "3"). I bought the sleeves for my 103.22350 (from about 1950) a couple of years ago. Couldn't believe they still carried them.
Wayne