rubber foot for Ryobi JP-155 stand

Does anyone know where I can get a rubber foot for the Ryobi JP-155 (planer) stand? The leg is angle iron and the movers lost one. Ryobi no longer sells them.
TIA
Does anyone know where I can get a rubber foot for the Ryobi JP-155 (jointer) stand? The leg is angle iron and the movers lost one. Ryobi no longer sells them.
TIA