Rubber Feet?

I am looking for some hard rubber feet to replace the aging ones that I have. They measure 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 3/8 with screw hols 1 1/2 c to c. Does anyone have any ideas where to get such an animal?

Rich Andrews

Mon, Sep 22, 2003, 11:26pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Rich=A0Andrews) wanders in asking: I am looking for some hard rubber feet to replace the aging ones that I have. They measure 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 3/8 with screw hols 1 1/2 c to c. Does anyone have any ideas where to get such an animal?

I don't figure on replacing mine, but raising them up on something like a footstool usually helps a lot.

If I wanted something like that, I would go down to the local Ace Hardware.

JOAT The whole of life is a learning process.

- John Keel

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote in news:22301- snipped-for-privacy@storefull-2138.public.lawson.webtv.net:

Been all over my area including Ace, Lowes, and Home Depot. I will have to try some vintage equipment rebuilders.

Rich Andrews

Tue, Sep 23, 2003, 4:48am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Rich=A0Andrews) says: Been all over my area including Ace, Lowes, and Home Depot. I will have to try some vintage equipment rebuilders.

You didn't say, not even what the feet are for.

JOAT The whole of life is a learning process.

- John Keel

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

What are they for? If appearance is not an issue maybe you could cut some from an old tire.

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

Try these on for size:

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Try looking around this place...

won't notice the splinters in the ladder of success, unless you are sliding down.

Reply to
jbacke