Rubber Feet?

I am looking for some hard rubber feet to replace the aging ones that I have. They measure 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 3/8 with screw hols 1 1/2 c to c. Does anyone have any ideas where to get such an animal?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."
Mon, Sep 22, 2003, 11:26pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (RichAndrews) wanders in asking: I am looking for some hard rubber feet to replace the aging ones that I have. They measure 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 3/8 with screw hols 1 1/2 c to c. Does anyone have any ideas where to get such an animal?
I don't figure on replacing mine, but raising them up on something like a footstool usually helps a lot.
If I wanted something like that, I would go down to the local Ace Hardware.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote in (RichAndrews)

Been all over my area including Ace, Lowes, and Home Depot. I will have to try some vintage equipment rebuilders.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."
Tue, Sep 23, 2003, 4:48am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (RichAndrews) says: Been all over my area including Ace, Lowes, and Home Depot. I will have to try some vintage equipment rebuilders.
You didn't say, not even what the feet are for.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /

What are they for? If appearance is not an issue maybe you could cut some from an old tire.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
Try these on for size:

have.