RT - 1000 Router table

Has anyone bought this router table? I see it on eBay all of the time - I think the seller is from Canada, and it looks well made. I'm wondering if it's any good. I keep wanting to make my own, but I've got so many other projects that I'm thinking of just buying one. Curious as to others thoughts. Otherwise I will probably just buy a Bench Dog. Thanks for the input. Ben

Reply to
BM Cooper