Roy Underhilll and Woodwright's Shop

The 26th season of The Woodwright's Shop is available on-line at http://www.pbs.org/wws/schedule/26season_video.html
Two of the shows in the 26th season came about due to Roy's participation at my club's Showcase woodworking show in 2006. Specifically, show 2608 Japanese Planes With John Reed Fox and 2612 Old Woodworking Machines.
John Fox was a featured presenter at Showcase 2006 as was Roy.
Alden and Steve Witham are members of my club, Northeastern Woodworkers Association, and they regularly put on demonstrations of their machines at Showcase. You guys that like old woodworking machines are really going to like this episode!
BTW, for 2008 Doug Stowe and Chris Schwarz are scheduled to attend as featured presenters...
John
The old machine episode is fantastic--thanks!
And if you're clever you can find previous years' episodes too.
Mike

Too tired to be clever tonight.... I found descriptions but no video... even tried altering the URL http://www.pbs.org/wws/schedule/26season_video.html to say "25season". Got a hint for us? Explicit directions would be nice too. ;-)
John
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Mike,
Please enlighten those of us who are not that clever.
Thanks,
Don
I altered the direct links to the videos...
I changed http://stream1.unctv.org/ramgen/webdev/wws/2600/wws_2601_3.rm?usehostname to http://stream1.unctv.org/ramgen/webdev/wws/2500/wws_2501_3.rm?usehostname
but just tried it now and nothing. Worked the other day.
Sorry for the tease.
Mike

Well I guess we are all monkeys' uncles... I looked at the listings for the other seasons and found that there were no videos for 2004-2006 but there are for seasons 2001-2003. Maybe they're still building this feature? ;~)
John