Roy Underhill likes Lie-Nielsen

Okay, who can tell me if that was the large or the medium shoulder plane Roy was using in the raised panel red cedar chest he did for the current show? Normally I tape it but I ran out of tape last night and couldn't quite make out the number. Never seen anybody actually use one of those things, and I think my hands are only a little smaller than his. It looked like it fit him just fine.

I *think* that was the large, but can't be sure. They look like they're pretty much the same except for size. Couldn't make out the number when he held it up for the camera, but you could make out "Lie-Nielsen" plain as day. :-)

Dan

Reply to
Dan