Roy Underhill did it again!

Page 3 of 3
When I try to go medieval like Roy I always hurt myself. I sliced a 1/16" thick tip off of a fretting hand finger this weekend after I was done handcutting some dovetails. Freakin' razor blade marking tool was sharp! I got called to dinner and as I was walking out of the shop I saw a little sliver of wood hanging on to a pin. I had already dry fitted the drawer side and it was a good fit but that little sliver was going to bother me until I got back in the shop so I grabbed the Exacto knife and sliced it right off, fingertip too. Dumbass. Watch TV and you won't get any cuts or bruises and you'll never have to sharpen anything. Well you can watch Roy or even Norm and sharpen your brain a little. Robert Smith Jacksonville, Fl. "If there isn't blood on the bench there's an unhappy wench."