Router Table Power Switch?

Just built a nice router table - putting the finishing touches on it anyway. Where can I buy a high quality power switch for this thing? Can you buy switches direct from places like Dewalt? I like their table saw switch - figured I could modify it for my needs.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

KB in MN

Reply to
auto119042

I built my own router table and needed a quality power switch. I have an 18" Jet Band Saw which had a nice switch. I looked in the parts list, got the part number and ordered it directly from Jet.

Joe....

Reply to
Joe Zeh