Router Table Power Switch?

Just built a nice router table - putting the finishing touches on it anyway. Where can I buy a high quality power switch for this thing? Can you buy switches direct from places like Dewalt? I like their table saw switch - figured I could modify it for my needs.
Any thoughts? Ideas?
KB in MN
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/logon.asp
I got mine from Woodcraft. I love it because I mounted the bar at a spot where I can hit it with my hip. I never turn it off with my hand.
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid812

Woodcraft sells a couple, including the one with the bar over it. I prefer a small service disconnect mounted on the wall.