Router Table Power Switch?

Just built a nice router table - putting the finishing touches on it anyway. Where can I buy a high quality power switch for this thing? Can you buy switches direct from places like Dewalt? I like their table saw switch - figured I could modify it for my needs.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

KB in MN

Reply to
auto119042

very_dirty_dave

I got mine from Woodcraft. I love it because I mounted the bar at a spot where I can hit it with my hip. I never turn it off with my hand.

Reply to
D Steck

Woodcraft sells a couple, including the one with the bar over it. I prefer a small service disconnect mounted on the wall.

Reply to
woodworker88