Router table

Page 1 of 2
Just finished:
http://tinyurl.com/23g4c6
Max
"Max" wrote in message

What's that furniture doing in the shop?
... beautiful work! :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07
Swingman wrote:

It sure does look pretty. Max, do you have other pics of it as well?
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

Yep, what view would you like to see? I'm particularly pleased with the dust port. I used a 2" thick block of wood. Cut the hole with a 3 1/2 " hole saw and rounded the edges with a 1/2'' roundover bit. I rounded the edges of the PVC (3") with the same bit. The 3" PVC connects to a "Y" . My 4" flex hose to my dust collector fits precisely over the "belled" end of the "Y". The other connection to the "Y" is for dust collection from the top of the table (at the fence) It's fed by a 2 1/2" flex hose. If you'll go back to that Flickr website, I've added two pics of the dust port.
Max
Max wrote:

As many as you have. The finished pic was kind of dark, so more light would help, but any thing in detail would be great.
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

I will get to it tomorrow. I was looking at your web page. Believe it or not, I had a shed just exactly like that one. Even the color was the same. I used cinder blocks to raise it enough to stand in. LOL And that Crafstman saw looks a lot like the one I had before I got my Delta Cabinet saw. Interesting. I also found it interesting that you live in Canada. I was born in Sarnia, Ont., raised in Michigan, now living in El Paso, Texas.
Max
Max wrote:

I guess we don't know each other, but we came close. I moved to Sarnia in '64 and went to high school there. My mother still lives in the town. I'm back a few times a year, and I'm over to PH from time to time.
My pics are really old, and the Craftsman has been replaced by a Delta benchtop saw, which is just about as useless.
I envy the temps in El Paso. There are times when winter here is almost too much.
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

.
What a small world. Born in the Soo, lived in Port Huron from age 2 through college and a few more years in the Navy. Now in Berkeley Springs, WV. Have yet to find fish & chips as good as in Sarnia.
EdF
pat snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

They were good weren't they? I tried the pickerel and fries at Purdy's last summer, and they were ok, but not like my memories of the chip wagon under the bridge where I used to take girls to watch submarine races. Never did find out who won... Usually it wasn't me....
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.
"Tanus" wrote

I've added more pictures:
http://tinyurl.com/2yt8y2
Max

Thank you, sir. You should see that paint job up close. I sprayed it with my Fuji HVLP unit.
Max

Nice Job!
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Thank you. I thrive on compliments <G>
Max

Easy solution. Keep making cool stuff. <G>
www.garagewoodworks.com

Here, here. NICELY done.
Robert

Thank you, Sir.
Max

Are you shooting for using it in the kitchen? It looks like an expensive appliance. VERY nice.

Thanks. I have a Jet jointer and a Jet planer. Matching color. <G>
Max

Thumbs ^ up, Max.

If that works like it looks, you're in great shape for a long time to come.
Very nice project.