router size question

NO!!! Your router is perfectly adequate, and more importantly, there are other tools you will want to get first before another d*** router, such as a decent jigsaw, if not a bandsaw.

Reply to
RM MS

Been trolling and lurking here for years and finally seen something that made some damn sense, posted by BARRY. Thanks, brother, for not being another tool snob (sissy) and scaring off another good man. BTW- I am a professional in a HUGE shop with many large and old machines and we cannot and do not buy every doggone gizmo out there. We trust our men to originate and create, not imitate.

Reply to
RM MS

How about slamming a new an decent and solid setup together for nearly every job you need to do, and not taking all day to do it? That's what happens in a real shop. Don't drool over every friggin toy you see, it is the surest way to become a no-talent jerk.

Reply to
RM MS

Wow, that's a nice router table. What is GF tung/poly?

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them