router size question

Page 2 of 2
Definitely, see the http://patwarner.com/router_table.html and http://patwarner.com/selecting_router.html links. Routers are often job specific, the more you have the more efficient you become. _________________________________________________________ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@patwarner.com wrote:

Wow, that's a nice router table. What is GF tung/poly?
Mike
Watco.

I have 4 routers, all bought at a good price, and all different. (Two DW, two PC.) It's great get most of the waste out of the way with a straight bit, then pick up the router with the dovetail bit.
However....
Instead of 4 different routers I wish I had 3 DW 621's. Then the jigs would work on all my routers. ;-)
-- Mark
NO!!! Your router is perfectly adequate, and more importantly, there are other tools you will want to get first before another d*** router, such as a decent jigsaw, if not a bandsaw.