Router Sale Amazon.com

I get these sales in my email and thought someone might be interested. If your in the market for a router you might want to check these out.
http://alturl.com/jg6p
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !
Evodawg wrote:

If
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !

So does anyone have one of the Hitachi model KM12VC? Looks a lot nicer than what I have now and the price seems right.
Larry

Yep....and love it. The only thing I wish the plunge part had is a micro adjuster. Otherwise, great little router.

Is it as quiet as advertised? Is the base centered or am I going to need to re-drill the holes?
I currently have a PC and I must say that I'm less than pleased. Not only was the base not centered, it was so far off that I couldn't get it fixed without major work.
Thanks Larry