Router Recreater

Just picked this unit up and was wondering if any one out there has any information about it. It is a Craftsman router recreater. Model #113.251890 My hobby is restoring antique radios and i was wonderingif this could be used to make knobs. Also would any one have the instruction manual for it part #76005. Sears.com is no help at all. Thank you Stan
Stan,
I checked out the Sears site, hoping you had done what I have done before - overlook the owners manual listed in the parts list. The owners manual is part #76005 and costs $7.49.
Nailbender

If I were you, I would have a look at the manual to see if you want to keep it. The one that came with my router was written by the lawyers; it says almost nothing about using the router. Dave

Did go to there web site (Sears). I did see the manual but the only problem is that they only allow me a search for parts or manuals within like 60 miles of my home and it is not available. They do not allow me to search nation wide. Do you know any thing about this unit and is it worth the effort?Like a said in my first post basicily I would like to make radio knobs with it.Bottom line is this thing a piece of junk or what? Thanks for any help Stan
Someone must think they're useful...they're hot items on eBay. Cheers! Joe kb8qlr
--
Be sure to check-out our webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html