Stan,

I checked out the Sears site, hoping you had done what I have done before - overlook the owners manual listed in the parts list. The owners manual is part #76005 and costs $7.49.

Nailbender

#113.251890

Reply to
Nail Bender

Reply to
Dave W

Did go to there web site (Sears). I did see the manual but the only problem is that they only allow me a search for parts or manuals within like 60 miles of my home and it is not available. They do not allow me to search nation wide. Do you know any thing about this unit and is it worth the effort?Like a said in my first post basicily I would like to make radio knobs with it.Bottom line is this thing a piece of junk or what? Thanks for any help Stan

Reply to
Tubebrain

Someone must think they're useful...they're hot items on eBay. Cheers! Joe kb8qlr

Reply to
kb8qlr