Router raising devices

Hello Group, Can anyone offer comments or opinions on router raisng devices? I've seen adverts for Rousseau and Router RaiZer and had a chance to play with an Incra at the Baltimore show yesterday. Right away I see a quicker time for height adjustment but what about set up times, such as for changing bits, or routers? Have you tried more than one brand and prefer that over another? Thanks in advance for your comments,

Marc (Who planes and rips in his wood shop and planes and rips when he's windsurfing)

Reply to
marc rosen

The mechanical devices have their place, given the resources. They're efficient, accurate & cost more than most routers, (like door hardware cost more than the doors they're used on). An alternative, perhaps faster device at the :

link.

Reply to
pat

Reply to
nospambob

Efficient and precise method of raising and lowering the motor. Will cost you more than the router that goes in it, however.

Another way: See the

link.

Reply to
pat

Efficient and precise method of raising and lowering the motor. Will cost you more than the router that goes in it, however.

Another way: See the

link.

Reply to
pat

The nospambob entity posted thusly:

If the RouterRaizer folks don't sell them, check Lee Valley.

Reply to
Oleg Lego

test, regret the intrusion here.

(Routers)