Router raising devices

Hello Group, Can anyone offer comments or opinions on router raisng devices? I've seen adverts for Rousseau and Router RaiZer and had a chance to play with an Incra at the Baltimore show yesterday. Right away I see a quicker time for height adjustment but what about set up times, such as for changing bits, or routers? Have you tried more than one brand and prefer that over another? Thanks in advance for your comments,
Marc (Who planes and rips in his wood shop and planes and rips when he's windsurfing)
There are those that love them. However, some of the new routers have features that make them redundant. I was considering getting one until I bought a Triton Router which has above the table bit changes and very easy and precise one handed (below the table) height adjustments. A lift is just not needed. Cheers, JG
marc rosen wrote:

The mechanical devices have their place, given the resources. They're efficient, accurate & cost more than most routers, (like door hardware cost more than the doors they're used on). An alternative, perhaps faster device at the : http://www.patwarner.com/cutter_depth.html link.
I like the Router Raizer and wish they had spare magnets, more than two anyway. One got sucked up into the shop vac and wasn't noticed until too late. Very easy to use. Only one I have experienced.

The nospambob entity posted thusly:

If the RouterRaizer folks don't sell them, check Lee Valley.
test, regret the intrusion here. http://www.patwarner.com (Routers)
Efficient and precise method of raising and lowering the motor. Will cost you more than the router that goes in it, however.
Another way: See the http://www.patwarner.com/cutter_depth.html link.