Router Question Please

I want to buy a set of bushing to use on Templates. I have a Jetson Router, made in Taiwan I think. I tried a porter cable bushing and it slipped right in and was a little loose side to side, and feel that I need the next size bigger, any suggestions from you more experienced hands on where to look for a type that would fit. Also what size would it be about 1 1/4"?

Reply to
Barry

Sorry its a jepson

Reply to