ROUTER QUESTION...

Page 2 of 2

When I built my router table last year, I bought the PC 7518 on the advice of a friend. Probably falls into the arm and leg category costwise. LIKE BUTTAH!!!! I love it. Though it hurt coming up with the scratch, I haven't regretted it. I've got an old Craftsman that I use to hold down one end of a shelf in my router cabinet. Also comes in handy when one of the neighbors needs to borrow a router. :)
me either. I love the 7518. In fact it was running about 5 minutes ago... I had a ARHA Sears for a few weeks, many years ago. Even as a neophyte I knew there had to be something better.
dave
dave
Kevin Carbis wrote:

Get the Hitachi M12V. It's all the horsepower you will ever need, variable speed, soft start, and a good price. I have used one in my router table for a few years now.
Dick Durbin

have
variable
and
get quality.Thanks for everybody's advice.Really helped! 1ko>

I concur with the Hitachi MV12. For others go to www.toolseeker.com. They'll list you the routers and who has them at what price.
Joey in Chesapeake

have
variable