router plate for BT 3100 to fit porter cable 100 M

I need a router plate for a Ryobi BT 3100 to fit porter cable 100 M router. I know there is the accessory kit which I purchased but the plate only fits ryobi routers. The plate fits into a reccess on the table. It's dims are 1/4" height 7 1/16 x 8 9/16 with two corners cut off.

The 100 M base (PN 100-B) HAS 3 SCREW HOLES the holes are 5 inches from each other and each hole is 2 1/4 from the center ____________ | \ | \ | | | | | / |____________/

anyone know where I can get one or how can I drill holes to use the existing plate?

Reply to
Thomas Trainer

The base for the 100M is the same as the 690. I'd think this wouldn't be so tough a thing to find.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

What I did to make it fit my Bosch 1617EVS is I taped a piece of thin paper to the router baseplate, took a pencil, and proceeded to shade over all the holes and edges so that they showed up. Kinda hard to describe, hopefully you know what I mean. Then I took the piece of paper, trimmed it down a little closer to the size of the shaded region, taped it onto the BT3100 baseplate so that it was reasonable centered (eyeballing it got it pretty dang close), and then took it to a drill press and clamped the plate down and drilled the holes and countersunk them. I just had to make sure everything was rotated so that the holes I was drilling didn't run into the existing holes, and that the router would set in a place where everything I needed was accessible (like the clamp for the motor body, etc.)

HTH,

Monte

Reply to
nuk