Router Jigs

With all you keen woodworkers out there some of you must have web addresses for free plans / templates for various router jigs, I have been searching through this group but don't seem to have found any. Heres an address for enthusiasts of the router www.routerworksop.com I would welcome, as I am sure others who read this would be grateful for web pages to visit. I have just made a hinge jig in order to fit 75mm hinges to several doors the basic design came from www.geocities.com/PicketFence/5276/shop/index.html but I modified it to make it more user friendly, many thanks to all who reply with web addresses

<http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=router+jig&x (&y=8&sp-a03132d- sp00000001>
Also
<http://www.patwarner.com/index.shtml <http://www.wcha.org/wcj/wc_v19_n4/pole.html <http://www.routerbits.com/cgi-routerbits/loadpage.cgi?1042852205_2547+a bc.htm> <http://www.wood-worker.com/plans/router/index.htm <http://groups.google.com/groups?q=router+surface+plane&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF - 8&oe=UTF-8&selm,8_9412081720%40deltacom.cam.org&rnum=5> <http://www.woodzone.com/tips/planerjig.htm <http://www.apachetrail.com/house/RT/ <http://popularmechanics.com/popmech/homei/9702HIWSP.html <http://popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/workshop/1997/2/pin_router /index2.phtml>
On 15 May 2004 01:06:24 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@sgraham69.freeserve.co.uk (Stuart) wrote:

http://www.patwarner.com /
Would suggest:
www.patwarner.com
Just ordered some great books and CDs from him and he's got a lot on routers on his website.
Terrific stuff.
MJ Wallace
Inspired by an article in Popular Woodworking I just finished my version of a loose tenon mortising jig (huh?) Yup, plunge route a mortise in both parts to be joined and use a loose tenon to join them. No "plan" but there should be more than enough info to do your own. (all one line so watch the line wrap)
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/MortiseJig/LooseTenon1.html
charlie b