Router Jigs

With all you keen woodworkers out there some of you must have web addresses for free plans / templates for various router jigs, I have been searching through this group but don't seem to have found any. Heres an address for enthusiasts of the router

I would welcome, as I am sure others who read this would be grateful for web pages to visit. I have just made a hinge jig in order to fit 75mm hinges to several doors the basic design came from
but I modified it to make it more user friendly, many thanks to all who reply with web addresses

Reply to
Stuart

Dave Balderstone

bridger

Would suggest:

Just ordered some great books and CDs from him and he's got a lot on routers on his website.

Terrific stuff.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
MJ Wallace

Inspired by an article in Popular Woodworking I just finished my version of a loose tenon mortising jig (huh?) Yup, plunge route a mortise in both parts to be joined and use a loose tenon to join them. No "plan" but there should be more than enough info to do your own. (all one line so watch the line wrap)

charlie b