Router Jig

At one time in the FWW magazine (1990- 2000 issues) under Methods of Work, I saw a jig with a laminate router mounted horizontal which was used to trim solid wood edging on plywood to the plywood's thickness with next to no sanding required. I built this jig and it works great and would like to find the FWW issue it was in. Have looked through all my 1990 issues twice to find it and cannot. Can anybody remember seeing this jig and in what issue? Thanks.
Vic
Did you ever go to their web site and check their index?
--

"Victor" < snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:05:48 -0500, "Young_carpenter"

Yes I have, with no luck. Could you please tell me how you would do it, because I am not having any success
Vic
I found an article in WOODWORKERS Journal Vol 27 No. 1 Feb 2003 titled "Build the Ultimate Router Table!" It has 3-way routing. It has a horizontal routing jig that came from Router Jigs and Techniques by Patrick Spielman, 1988.
I thought of incorporating that jig into a router table I am still in the design stage, taking the best from this article and blending with another article I saw in another mag.
Nailbender

Actually it was one of those "go down the list" type of suggestions. I've done it before for other magazines and I have had a hard time too. was just hoping to hear that someone has had sucess.
--

"Victor" < snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
I have the cdrom with damn near all the methods of work articles through 2002. Do you remember the title or author ???