Router guide bushing for dovetail jig?

I have a Craftsman router and I'd like to finally try making some dovetail joints with it. I bought the Harbor Freight dovetail jig, which is exactly like the Woodstock jig. In fact, I downloaded the Woodstock user manual in pdf format because it is much better than the one that came with mine.
Anyway, I already have the right router bit. The only thing I need is the guide bushing. For the life of me I cannot find anything in town that looks even remotely close to the ones pictured in the user manual. I found one made by Vermont American that does not fit my router. I went to Sears since that's where the router is from, and they have three different options, all of which are totally different from the one in the user guide.
Does it matter what kind of guide bushing I use as long as the outside diameter is the correct size? The one I ended up getting is made specifically to fit the Craftsman router base plate, which is kind of nice. Here's a link to the set I ended up buying:
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_SessionID=@@@@0428414735.1077 596012@@@@&BV_EngineIDÌehadckkidmkilcehgcemgdffmdfko.0&vertical=TOOL&pid 925082000&bidsite=CRAFT&vertical=TOOL&com.broadvision.session.new=Yes
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comAntiSpam (NoNameAtAll) wrote in message

If I am not mistaken, the issues should be outside diameter (which you already mentioned) and length. If it is too short it might not hit the jig's fingers. If it is too long it might extend beyond the depth of the jig's fingers. The first (too short) would be a problem. The second (too long) you could correct by grinding it shorter.
Add pictures here
✖