Router fence micro adjust recommendations?

Anyone have a suggestion for a good router fence that can do quick accurate fence adjustments on both halves? Or plans to make one? I looked at a few online but haven't seen a good source for comparison. I'm using shims now but it's not the fastest most flexible method around.
Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

http://patwarner.com/routerfence.html
RayV wrote:

Do you have any experience with it?
"Fletis Humplebacker" <nope> wrote in message

If Pat says it is good, it is good.
I've never used the Pat Warner fence but have used other products by him. I would have to agree. If I were in the market for a fence of this type, I wouldn't hesitate. Good guy to deal with and his work is top of the line.

Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

JoinTech's Cabinet Maker System!
http://www.jointech.com/woodworking1.htm
Split fence, independently adjustable
Easily replacable zero clearance inserts - and you can usually get two profiles per insert by flipping it over. Significantly reduces or eliminates a part being pulled behind the fence face and as well as split out.
Fence has dust collector port on one end
Fence has grooves on top for hold downs, measuring tapes etc.
Fence positioning system has three modes - unlocked and quickly moveable by hand - semi-locked where fence can be moved back in forth in thousands click increments - fully locked - ridgid - NO movement
Fence positioning system has T-grooves in it's top for measuring tape AND spacing templates for finger joints and through as well as half blind dovetails. A cross hair - inscribed in both the top as well as the bottom of lexan to eliminate parallax problems when setting the fence position.
You can evolve a router table fence to meet a specific current need - or - you can start with this and grow into it, finding new uses as you design and build projects.
I picked one up at a woodworking show in 2000 and it's been getting a work out since then. JoinTech is in San Antonio and good folks to do business with - always helpfula and friendly.
charlie b
charlie b wrote:

I like that one! Looks like what I was looking for without knowing exactly what I was looking for. Just ordered the 1232 cabinet maker's system. Thanks much.