Router fence

http://www.kmstools.com/scripts/products/cat.php?131&2%3C-%3E96
Anyone use the Powersonic or Freud SH5 router fences that are listed on that page? How about the Rousseau Basic Router Fence, RM3301R? I'm looking for a sub $100 fence with good adjustability. Dont need an Incra-level fence at my experience level.
I was also thinking about getting something that will attach to my jet microglide fence as my router is connected to the saw table.

You might take a look at the latest issue of Workbench magazine (Feb 2004). They reviewed 6 router table fences. Best value was the Bench Dog AF400 at $150. The Rousseau was also ok, but they didn't like drilling the table top for installation amd limited accesory options. Freud was best left to Freud router tables.
Dave
I have the SH-5 and overall it's a great device - with one exception. I found the fences (made of what appears to be melamine coated mdf)have a tendency to flex when pressure is put on them while ruining a board through.. I was using the fence to put a straight edge on some boards that I wanted to edge-join.
What I did to correct my problem was cut a couple of mortises in a couple of pieces of walnut, drilled a couple of holes in my tabletop where the SH5 is mounted, so I could slide the walnut up to the fences once they were set in place. This kept them from flexing.
In the meantime, I've since picked up some heavy aluminum angle and will be redesigning the wings of the fence to use the aluminum. There's no way it should flex once installed.
Apart from this one thing I've found the Freud SH5 to be a fine piece of equipment.
Keith P.
The only REAL riouter fence i have seen is the Mictro-fence. Think I paid around $135 but it is one of if not the finest tool I own. (That is speaking of precision, fine machining, etc.)

that I

of
is
in