Router Fence

I remember seeing a rounter fence that had a long screw thread behind the fence to position the fence. I think it was an individual design.
Any ideas?
Thanks
--
Garry Collins
Remove the spamno from my eamill address.
Jointech has such a design. Tom Garry Collins wrote:

tom wrote:

The JoinTech Cabinet Maker Fence System for a router table fence is to a shop made pivoting fence with a long screw thread to move it as a little red wagon is to a red Ferrrari Testarossa.
http://www.jointech.com /
Invented by a Lockheed engineer, in Silly Cone Valley, who escaped to San Antonio and kept refining his idea - AND adding new abilities, the JoinTech Cabinet Maker Fence system takes what you can do on a router table, the ease of use, precision of fence positioning, split fence with easily repacable zero clearance inserts, dust collection through the fence, . . . .
Bought one, and their table top, mounting plate and rings for around the bit all at one time - I make one major purchase at each woodworking show. Keep finding new uses for it. Now the General International 75-075M - the mortising machine with the XY table, tilting head and fence that can be swung up to 30 degrees - well it did get used when I made my work bench - but it's gathered a lot of dust since them. The JoinTech stays relatively dust free because it gets brushed off and used quite often.
Buy one, cry once.
charlie b
Garry Collins wrote:

Freud
(Amazon.com product link shortened)- Router/dp/B00005Q7CN/sr=8-1/qid58422865/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-4134447- 7835914?ie=UTF8&s=hi
Hey Gary, This is not an individual design but were you referring to something from Incra like this?
http://www.incra.biz/Products/LS.html
Marc