Router bits for sale

Hello fellow woodworkers

Here is a great deal on some door makers router bits I have for sale on ebay. Happy Woodworking. ron

Ronald Murray

Wahoo, I'm the new high bidder at $5.50

Reply to
JMWEBER987

Hope you have better luck with this then your homemade extension cords.

martin

Hello Martin

I done extremely well with my extension cords.But thank-you very much for asking. Sold all I had & had to make up some more. ron

Reply to
Ronald Murray

Really, funny how the auction is showing no sale and no feedback left about extension cords.

Reply to
martin