Router bits for sale

Hello fellow woodworkers
Here is a great deal on some door makers router bits I have for sale on ebay. Happy Woodworking. ron
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#95908114&ssPageName ­ME:B:LC:US:1
Add pictures here
βœ–
Wahoo, I'm the new high bidder at $5.50
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hope you have better luck with this then your homemade extension cords.
-- Knowledge speaks, wisdom listen..... Jimi Hendrix

E:B:LC:US:1
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hello Martin
I done extremely well with my extension cords.But thank-you very much for asking. Sold all I had & had to make up some more. ron
Add pictures here
βœ–
Really, funny how the auction is showing no sale and no feedback left about extension cords.