Router Bits for milling T&G into 1 1/2" stock?

I have a big pile of pine 2x10s that I want to rip into 2x4 & 2x6, then mill T&G into the sides of the 2x6s for floor decking in a timberframe. Trouble is, I can't find router bits for my Delta shaper that will work with 1 1/2" thick stock. I've checked the usual suspects -- Freud, LHR, etc with no luck. I'm beginning to think I just need to build up bits out of separate pieces for the shaper. Any wisdom out there on best way to add T&G to 2x6s?
Thanks, Harvey

If they don't have it, they will make it. I don't think all their stuff is on the web page so you may want to contact them directly.
http://www.ridgecarbidetool.com/html/custom.htm http://www.ridgecarbidetool.com/html/custom.htm
"H. Loucks" wrote:

Use a straight bit with a single pass with the stock vertical for the groove and use two passes, one on each side, with the stock horizontal for the tongue.
Have general method of t&g at the http://www.patwarner.com/warner_magazine.html link. (Uses off the shelf cutters.) Not a freebie, can be applied to shaper or router. *****************************************
harvey snipped-for-privacy@agilent.com (H. Loucks) wrote in message

Do you mean shaper cutters? Rabbet in from each side to make the tongue. Use short rabbet cutter for groove. Here are some: http://www.woodline.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idcategory 3
Wilson